North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 6A - Next School Day 1C
* Today is a 6A Day - the next school day will be a 1C Day
* Any student who wishes to become a member of the Library Helpers Club, please see Ms. Molloy or Ms. McCarthy in the Library for more information.
* The Interact Club is coordinating a Food Drive for the North Branford Food Pantry. All donations of non-perishable food items are welcome, but the pantry is especially in need of soup, cereal, boxed rice and baked beans. Please leave your donations in the collection box in the lobby before September 21st. Thank you for your help!
* Full Band and Chorus will begin on Monday (9/17) for 7th grade, Tuesday (9/18) for 8th grade and Wednesday (9/19) for 6th grade. Please come prepared with your instrument on your full band day next week.
* The PRIDE dance is just over a week away. Help us make sure it's great by suggesting songs to play that night. Suggestions can be submitted at the PRIDE box table outside the Library. Clean versions of songs ONLY!
* Any 6th, 7th or 8th grade students interested in becoming part of the NBIS student council as a team representative should come to a brief informational meeting on Wednesday (9/19) directly after morning announcements in Mr. Torrente's room (B308). You will be 5-10 minutes late to your block 3 class so please check in with your teacher prior to Wednesday's meeting.
* The first meeting of the NBIS Newspaper Club will be on Thursday (9/20) after school in Mr. Daley's room (D206). Students interested in writing, taking photographs, or working on layout for the school newspaper should join the Newspaper Club. The Club will end at 4:00 and the late bus is available.
* NBIS Boy's Soccer will practice on Tuesday (9/18) from 2:30-4:30 at North Farms Park (Rt 139). Players will be transported to the field but will need to arrange a ride home at 4:30. Please see Mr. Shaw before Tuesday if you have signed up for Boy's Soccer.
Day 5C - Next School Day 6A
Day 1C - Next School Day 2A