North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 2A - Next School Day 3B
* Today is a 2A Day - the next school day will be a 3B Day
* There will be a meeting for any student interested in auditioning for Seussical the Musical on Thursday (10/18) in the Theatre Arts room after school until 3:15. We will discuss the show, audition materials will be distributed, and you will sign up for an audition slot for the following week. Please arrange for a ride home at 3:15 or sign up in the Library. See Mrs. Monnes with any questions.
* Math Team will meet today (10/15) after school in Room B311. Please see Mrs. Reynolds with any questions. Hope to see you there!
* Newspaper Club will meet on Tuesday (10/18) after school in Room D206. New members are welcome. Late bus is available.
* Interact Club will meet today (10/15) after school in Mrs. Sabetta's room (B306).
* The Volleyball team will play today (10/15) at Adams Middle School in Guilford at 3:45.
* The Field Hockey game was postponed to today (10/15).
* Robotics Club will meet after school on Thursday (10/18). Late bus will be available.
* Future Problem Solvers will meet after school on Tuesday (10/16) in Mrs. Sabetta's room (B306).
* Today's Chorus E-Block is for 8th grade Sopranos only.
* The Library is closed for all classes and E-Block today (10/15). All Library Study Hall and Information Literacy students should report to the 7th grade Computer Lab in Room B210 today.
* All students are invited to attend a Halloween Dance on Friday, October 26th, from 6-8 p.m. Starting next Monday (10/22) tickets will be sold during lunch waves for $5.00 each. We look forward to having a spooktacular time with everyone!
* The Guidance Department has started group sign ups for 7th and 8th graders. The groups being offered are coping skills, problem solving, divorce, loss, self-esteem, study skills, managing social stress including social media, as well as create a group where students can identify their own need. If you have any questions, please see someone in the Guidance Department. Sign up forms are located in the Guidance Office with Ms. Lavorgna.
* Wednesday (10/17) is an early dismissal at 12:20 and lunch WILL be served.
Day 1C - Next School Day 2A
Day 3B - Next School Day 4C