North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 5C - Next School Day 6A
* Today is a 5C Day - the next school day will be a 6A Day
* Robotics Club will meet on Thursday (11/8).
* There will be a brief question and answer session for any grade 8 student interested in National Junior Honor Society at 1:00 today (11/7) (grade 8 E-Block). If you have any questions, please come to the Chorus room at that time.
* Any student interested in playing Basketball at NBIS should sign up outside the gym. Sign ups will run through November 9th. Please see Mr. Shaw if you have any questions.
* Any student interested in being in the Yearbook Club should see Ms. Molloy in the Library.
* Do you love to read? Do you love to give your opinion? The Nutmeg Book Award Selection Committee is now looking for student readers for the 2019 school year. If you are interested in helping choose the state-wide Nutmeg Books for the 2019-2020 school year, see Ms. Molloy in the Library for an application.
* Newspaper Club will meet on Thursday (11/8) after school in Room D206. New members are welcome. Late bus is available.
* The Lady Hawks final Volleyball game this year will be held in the NBIS gym on Thursday (11/8) at 4:45 against Elm City. This will be the 8th graders final game. Please come out and support the team and you will be entertained with some competitive and enthusiastic Volleyball! See you all there!
Day 4B - Next School Day 5C
Day 6A - Next School Day 1C