North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 5A - Next School Day 6B
* Today is a 5A Day - the next school day will be a 6B Day
* Permission slips to attend the Unified Sports Volleyball Tournament at Sheehan High School are due today (4/10). Please return them to Mrs. Ackerman or Mr. Shaw.
* Who: Any student at NBIS. What: Arbor Day which is an all-day science and arts learning day where students have an opportunity to dig deeper into environmental issues like global climate change, green technologies and renewable energy. When: Arbor Day is Friday, April 26th and students need to see Mr. Bowers for the Google Classroom Code by Monday, April 22nd.
* There will be a Unified practice for 6th graders on Thursday (4/11) at 1:00. Sneakers are required.
* Today (4/10) is an early dismissal (12:20) with lunch being served.
* Newspaper Club will meet on Thursday (4/11) after school in room D206.
* All grade 7 students interested in applying for the National Junior Honor Society must give their teacher recommendation forms to their teachers by Friday (4/12). Applications are due on April 23rd.
* Grade 8 NJHS students will meet on Thursday (4/11) from 2-3. Please see Mrs. Jones if you cannot attend.
* All grade 8 ADL mentors will meet during last period today (4/10). Please be sure to check in with your teachers before coming down.
Day 4C - Next School Day 5A
Day 6B - Next School Day 1A