North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 5A
* If you have signed up to audition for The Music Man, please check the bulletin board outside the Theatre Arts room to see which day to come. Remember to come prepared with a song selection from the packet and your signed audition form. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can dance in!
* Any 6th grade Band or Chorus student who wishes to attend the Coast Guard Band field trip must turn in a permission slip today (10/17).
* Robotics Club will meet on Thursday (10/19).
* There is NO Jazz Band rehearsal this week.
* 7th grade Full Band will meet for Woodwinds only on Thursday (10/19).
* 8th grade Full Band will meet for Woodwinds only on Friday (10/20).
* The Student Council asks that you wear PINK to school on Friday (10/20) for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
* There will be a Math Team meeting next Tuesday (10/24) in room D201 after school. If you are interested and can't make the meeting, please see Mrs. Reynolds to get more information.
* The 28th Annual Community Round Up will be held on October 28th. We are looking for 40 teams to sign up. Get a group of friends together and a driver and report to the school cafeteria before 9 a.m. on Saturday to register. Your team will be given a route to drive collecting nonperishable food items and toiletries. Once you are finished, you report back to the cafeteria and the items collected will be counted. The top three teams will receive a prize. If you get your team to Mr. Torrente before Monday (10/23), your team will be entered into an early bird drawing for prizes. This is a great community building activity. Be part of it and you can't help but feel connected to this great town. Get your team together in a hurry, don't miss out!
* Dismissal on Wednesday (10/18) is at 12:20 and lunch will be served.
Daily Announcements - Day 4C
Daily Announcements - Day 6B