North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 1A
* If you have signed up to audition for The Music Man, please check the bulletin board outside the Theatre Arts room to see which day to come. Remember to come prepared with a song selection from the packet and your signed audition form. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can dance in!
* Robotics Club will NOT meet today (10/19) but will meet next Thursday (10/26).
* There is NO Jazz Band rehearsal this week.
* 7th grade Full Band will meet for Woodwinds only today (10/19).
* 8th grade Full Band will meet for Woodwinds only on Friday (10/20).
* The Student Council asks that you wear PINK to school on Friday (10/20) for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
* There will be a Math Team meeting on Tuesday (10/24) in room D201 after school. If you are interested and can't make the meeting, please see Mrs. Reynolds to get more information.
* The 28th Annual Community Round Up will be held on October 28th. We are looking for 40 teams to sign up. Get a group of friends together and a driver and report to the school cafeteria before 9 a.m. on Saturday to register. Your team will be given a route to drive collecting nonperishable food items and toiletries. Once you are finished, you report back to the cafeteria and the items collected will be counted. The top three teams will receive a prize. If you get your team to Mr. Torrente before Monday (10/23), your team will be entered into an early bird drawing for prizes. This is a great community building activity. Be part of it and you can't help but feel connected to this great town. Get your team together in a hurry, don't miss out!
* Any student interested in joining the Library Helpers Club, please stop by the Library to sign up and get more information.
* The 7th grade Chorus E Block rehearsal today (10/19) will be all voice parts, soprano, alto and baritone.
* The 8th grade Chorus E Block rehearsal scheduled for Friday (10/20) will be all baritones.
* TV Club will NOT meet today (10/19).
* The 1st Best Buddies meeting will be next Thursday (10/26) from 1:15-2:00 in the cafeteria. Please make sure to check in with your last period teacher before attending the meeting. You must register online before you attend a meeting. Please stop by Ms. Morison's room (C211) to get the registration directions.
Daily Announcements - Day 6B
Daily Announcements - Day 2B