North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 5A
* Robotics Club will meet on Thursday (11/16).
* Student Council is proud to offer the latest in cool wear. Show your pride in your school with the latest NBIS clothing line. There are many new items such as the long sleeve t-shirts, backpacks, skull caps, pullovers and zip sweatshirts. You can check out the new fashions and get yours today! Orders MUST be in by Friday (11/17).
* There will be a Math Team meeting today (11/14) after school in room D201. Please see Mrs. Reynolds with any questions.
* The NBIS Writing Lab will begin meeting on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month after school until 3:30 in Mr. Daley's room (D206) beginning Thursday, December 7th. Students who attend will need to arrange for a ride home or sign up in the Library and take the late bus home at 4:00. The Lab is available to any students who want help with their writing, as well as those who want to pursue their own writing interests.
* There is NO Homework Club today (11/14) but it will be held on Thursday (11/16).
* Reminder to all 8th grade ADL mentors that there is a meeting today (11/14) during E-block. Please check in with your teacher prior to coming down to the office for the meeting.
* Fall sports pictures are in - please see Mr. Shaw for your picture.
* Any student that signed up for NBIS Basketball should see Mr. Shaw to be sure you are eligible to try out for the team. Tryouts will be on November 27 and 28. Any student signed up and eligible to tryout should attend both days. Times will be announced next week.
* Jazz Band will have rehearsal after school on Wednesday (11/15). 7th Grade Full Band will meet with all members on Thursday (11/16) during last period. 8th Grade Full Band will meet on Friday (11/17) with all members. 6th Grade Full Band will meet next Monday (11/20) with all members.
* There will be auditions for Pit Band on Monday (11/20) after school. Please sign up for an audition slot on Mrs. Zoll's door. You should prepare a short solo of your choice and you will do sight reading at the audition.
* We are participating in a friendly competition between the other North Branford schools collecting non-perishable food items for the Food Pantry of North Branford. We will collect for a total of 5 days and the winner will be determined by the highest total combined weight of the collected items. Collection begins today (11/14) and concludes on Monday (11/20). Items may be dropped in the NBIS main lobby.
Daily Announcements - Day 4C
Daily Announcements - Day 6B