North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 1A
* Robotics Club will meet today (11/16).
* Student Council is proud to offer the latest in cool wear. Show your pride in your school with the latest NBIS clothing line. There are many new items such as the long sleeve t-shirts, backpacks, skull caps, pullovers and zip sweatshirts. You can check out the new fashions and get yours today! Orders MUST be in by Friday (11/17).
* The NBIS Writing Lab will begin meeting on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month after school until 3:30 in Mr. Daley's room (D206) beginning Thursday, December 7th. Students who attend will need to arrange for a ride home or sign up in the Library and take the late bus home at 4:00. The Lab is available to any students who want help with their writing, as well as those who want to pursue their own writing interests.
* Homework Club will meet today (11/16).
* Fall sports pictures are in - please see Mr. Shaw for your picture.
* Any student that signed up for NBIS Basketball should see Mr. Shaw to be sure you are eligible to try out for the team. Tryouts will be on November 27 and 28. Any student signed up and eligible to tryout should attend both days. Times will be announced next week.
* 7th Grade Full Band will meet with all members today (11/16) during last period. 8th Grade Full Band will meet on Friday (11/17) with all members. 6th Grade Full Band will meet next Monday (11/20) with all members.
* There will be auditions for Pit Band on Monday (11/20) after school. Please sign up for an audition slot on Mrs. Zoll's door. You should prepare a short solo of your choice and you will do sight reading at the audition.
* We are participating in a friendly competition between the other North Branford schools collecting non-perishable food items for the Food Pantry of North Branford. We will collect for a total of 5 days and the winner will be determined by the highest total combined weight of the collected items. Collection has begun and concludes on Monday (11/20). Items may be dropped in the NBIS main lobby.
* Student Council will meet after school on Monday (11/20) until 3:30. Please arrange a ride home or sign up in the Library and take the late bus. All reps and officers are expected to attend. If you have a conflict, please see Mr. Torrente or Mrs. Booth.
* All grade 7 Chorus students are expected to attend rehearsal today (11/16). All grade 8 Chorus students are expected to attend rehearsal tomorrow (11/17).
* Any student who would like to join the Yearbook Club should stop by the Library to sign up and get an information sheet. The first meeting will be after school in the Library on Monday, November 27th. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Molloy.
* The next Interact Club meeting will be after school on Monday (11/20) in Mrs. Sabetta's room (B306). We are looking for new members. If you like to help the community and "interact" with all kinds of people, then this is the club for you!
* The Interact Club is collecting items for our "Holiday in a Shoebox" project to help people in need in the New Haven area. These items include things like hats, gloves, socks, toothbrushes, hand sanitizer, crayons, pencils and other small gifts. Please help us make this a happy holiday for those in need and bring in some of these items by December 8th. The collection boxes are in front of the office.
Daily Announcements - Day 6B
Daily Announcements - Day 2B