North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 6C
* The NBIS Writing Lab will begin meeting on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month after school until 3:30 in Mr. Daley's room (D206) beginning Thursday, December 7th. Students who attend will need to arrange for a ride home or sign up in the Library and take the late bus home at 4:00. The Lab is available to any students who want help with their writing, as well as those who want to pursue their own writing interests.
* Any student who would like to join the Yearbook Club should stop by the Library to sign up and get an information sheet. The first meeting will be after school today (11/27) in the Library. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Molloy.
* The Interact Club is collecting items for our "Holiday in a Shoebox" project to help people in need in the New Haven area. These items include things like hats, gloves, socks, toothbrushes, hand sanitizer, crayons, pencils and other small gifts. Please help us make this a happy holiday for those in need and bring in some of these items by December 8th. The collection boxes are in front of the office.
* On Friday, December 8th, students and staff are invited to wear their PJ's in honor of children at CT Children's Medical Center. Donations of $1 (or more) will be collected in homeroom and donated to the hospital to help sick children in our community.
* NBIS Basketball tryouts will today (11/27) and Tuesday (11/28). Boys will practice both days from 2:30-4:00. Girls will practice both days from 4:00-5:30. Players should attend both days. Players can sign up to stay after school in the Library. See Mr. Shaw if you have any questions.
* Future Problem Solvers will meet after school today (11/27) in room A201.
* Grade 7 Chorus will have rehearsal tomorrow (11/28) during E Block. Grade 8 Chorus will rehearse on Wednesday (11/29) during E Block.
Daily Announcements - Day 5B
Daily Announcements - Day 1B