North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 3C
* The Student Council will hold a Festive Sweater Day on Friday (12/22). Prizes will be awarded for the 3 most festive sweaters per grade. In addition, prizes will be awarded to 3 staff members with the most festive sweaters!
* Do you like jigsaw puzzles? Would you like to create your own? Mr. Brodeur and Mr. Torrente are offering an exciting after-school enrichment course where you will have fun putting puzzles together as well as creating your own using the jigsaws in the Wood Shop. Beginning on January 9th, "Puzzlemania" will be meeting for five Tuesdays from 2:20 until 4:00. More information about the enrichment course and registration form can be found on the Student Activities page on the NBIS website. Your registration form, along with $50, is due by Wednesday, January 3rd. In order for this course to run, at least six students will need to register.
* Future Problem Solvers will meet after school today (12/18) in Room A201.
* Friday (12/22) will be an early dismissal at 12:20. Lunch will be served.
* NBIS Boy's and Girl's Basketball games from Friday (12/15) will be played on Wednesday (12/20). The boys will play at NBIS, NOT TVES, for this make up game. The girls are away at Portland on 12/20.
Daily Announcements - Day 2B
Daily Announcements - Day 4A