North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 1C
* Do you like jigsaw puzzles? Would you like to create your own? Mr. Brodeur and Mr. Torrente are offering an exciting after-school enrichment course where you will have fun putting puzzles together as well as creating your own using the jigsaws in the Wood Shop. Beginning on January 9th, "Puzzlemania" will be meeting for five Tuesdays from 2:20 until 4:00. More information about the enrichment course and registration form can be found on the Student Activities page on the NBIS website. Your registration form, along with $50, is due immediately. In order for this course to run, at least six students will need to register.
* Have you out grown your winter coat? Did you get a new one for the holiday? Don't throw away your old coat! The Interact Club is holding a Coat Drive. Please bring in gently used coats and place them in the Coat Drive box in the school lobby by January 12th. These coats will be distributed to those in need in our town and the surrounding communities. Other items that are needed include hats, gloves, socks and toiletries.
* The Math Team will meet today (1/9) after school until 4:00. Please see Mrs. Reynolds with any questions.
* Pit Band will meet on Thursday (1/11) after school until 4:00.
* A reminder to all students applying for tech crew - applications are due first thing today (1/9). Please place them in the envelope on the bulletin board outside of Mrs. Monnes's classroom.
* There is a Yearbook meeting today (1/9) after school in the Library. Please see Mrs. Molloy if you cannot attend.
* 7th grade ADL Mentors will meet today (1/9) during AST in the main office. Please be sure to check in with your teacher before you come down.
* Student Council will stay after school today (1/9) until 3:30 to help decorate the door. Please arrange for a ride home or sign up for the Library to get a late bus pass.
* TV Club will NOT meet this week.
* Wednesday (1/10) is an early dismissal at 12:20. Lunch WILL be served.
Daily Announcements - Day 6A
Daily Announcements - Day 2A