North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 1B
* The 9th annual NBIS Spelling Bee will be held in the Library on Tuesday (2/27) at 8 a.m. Please stop by the Library to sign up and get a list of words to study. If you've already signed up, don't forget that you'll need a permission slip to participate! The permission slip is for your parents to know that WHEN you win, you'll go to the state-wide spelling bee in Hartford, and after you win THAT, you'll go to the National Spelling Bee in Washington, DC and be on ESPN! Permission slips are due by Monday (2/26).
* The last call for "Blind Date With A Book" is today (2/23). All bookmarks need to be completed and dropped into the box in the Library in order to be entered to win the prize! Don't miss out!
* Pit Band students should report to the auditorium at 6:15 tonight (2/23). All instruments must be taken home at the end of today and go directly to and be taken from the auditorium. You will not have access to the Band Room at night.
* 7th grade brass players will meet for full band today (2/23). If you are not a brass player, you do not need to attend.
* Robotics Club will NOT be going to JHS today (2/23).
* Future Problem Solvers will meet on Monday (2/26) after school in Room A201.
* Thank you to all those who put suggestions in the box for the upcoming dance theme. The March 16th school-wide dance theme is going to be The 80's. Come dressed in your best 80's outfit...hair scrunchies, rolled jeans, big hair and your leg warmers. Looking forward to seeing you all there from 7-9!
* Are you interested in learning about national and world events? Have you been looking for a safe environment to express your opinions? Would you like to debate with a diverse group of people about what is going on in the world? If so, then please consider joining Current Events Club. Current Events Club is open to all students and meetings will begin on Tuesday (2/27) in Ms. Ardine's room (B211) until 4 p.m. The late bus is available.
* Yearbook will meet on Monday (2/26) in the Library after school. Please let Ms. Molloy know if you cannot attend.
Daily Announcements - Day 6C
Daily Announcements - Day 2C