North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 5A
* The March 16th school-wide dance theme is going to be The 80's. Come dressed in your best 80's outfit...hair scrunchies, rolled jeans, big hair and your leg warmers. Looking forward to seeing you all there from 6:30-8:30! Starting on Monday (3/12) tickets will be sold for $5 each during your lunch time. Tickets will not be sold the night of the dance so be sure to purchase your tickets.
* It is week one of our Read to Grow Book Drive and we are counting on you to help us reach our goal of 1000 donated books. Take a look around your home for any books you are no longer reading and would like to donate to the book drive. Drop them off in one of the collection boxes outside the Library to help us reach our goal.
* Student Council will be selling St. Patrick's Day bracelets through next Friday (3/16) for $1.00 each. All proceeds will be donated to the NBIS St. Baldrick's team to help win the fight against children's cancer. Please contact Mrs. Bannon at TVES if you would like more information about the community head shaving event.
* The NBIS PTO Scavenger Hunt is rescheduled for March 23rd.
* Are you involved with the Unified Program? Please join us this week for practice before our game at Guilford High School. 8th graders should report to the gym at 1:00 today (3/9). 6th graders should report to the gym at 1:00 on Monday (3/12). Remember sneakers are required.
* There will be a Yearbook meeting after school on Monday (3/12) in the Library. Let Ms. Molloy know if you cannot attend.
Daily Announcements - Day 2A
Daily Announcements - Day 6B