North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 6B
* It is officially the second week of the Read to Grow Book Drive. Even with the snow to slow us down, we have received over 150 books last week! This is a great start, but with 850 books to go, we still need your help to reach our goal of 1000 donated books. So please consider donating any gently read books you are no longer reading to the book drive. Just place any books you would like to donate in the boxes outside the Library throughout the month of March.
* Student Council will be selling St. Patrick's Day bracelets through Friday (3/16) for $1.00 each. All proceeds will be donated to the NBIS St. Baldrick's team to help win the fight against children's cancer. Please contact Mrs. Bannon at TVES if you would like more information about the community head shaving event.
* The NBIS PTO Scavenger Hunt is rescheduled for March 23rd.
* Any 6th grader involved with the Unified Program should report to the gym at 1:00 today (3/12) for basketball practice. Remember sneakers are required.
* There will be a Yearbook meeting after school today (3/12) in the Library. Let Ms. Molloy know if you cannot attend.
* Don't forget to purchase your tickets for the 80's themed dance this coming Friday (3/16) from 6:30-8:30 p.m. A limited amount of tickets will be sold only during lunch for $5 each. We hope to see you there!
* Future Problem Solvers will meet after school today (3/12) in room A201.
Daily Announcements - Day 5A
Daily Announcements - Day 2B