North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 2B
* It is officially the second week of the Read to Grow Book Drive. Even with the snow to slow us down, we have received over 150 books last week! This is a great start, but with 850 books to go, we still need your help to reach our goal of 1000 donated books. Please consider donating any gently read books you are no longer reading to the book drive. Just place any books you would like to donate in the boxes outside the Library throughout the month of March.
* Student Council will be selling St. Patrick's Day bracelets through Friday (3/16) for $1.00 each. All proceeds will be donated to the NBIS St. Baldrick's team to help win the fight against children's cancer. Please contact Mrs. Bannon at TVES if you would like more information about the community head shaving event.
* The NBIS PTO Scavenger Hunt is rescheduled for March 23rd.
* There will be a Math Team meeting on Tuesday (3/20) until 4:00 in room D201.
* Don't forget to purchase your tickets for the 80's themed dance this coming Friday (3/16) from 6:30-8:30 p.m. A limited amount of tickets will be sold only during lunch for $5 each. We hope to see you there!
* Interact Club will meet after school on Thursday (3/15) in Mrs. Sabetta's room.
* Writing Lab will meet on Thursday (3/15) until 3:30 in Mr. Daley's room.
* The Citizenship Breakfast for the December, January and February winners has been rescheduled for Thursday (3/15) at 7:30. We look forward to seeing you all there!
* There will be an exciting Unified Sports basketball game at Guilford High School on Thursday (3/15) at 3:15. Come watch our awesome student athletes play basketball against Baldwin and Adams Middle Schools from Guilford. There is no charge for admission, just smiles! Also, please keep Wednesday, May 2nd, open for our next event when we travel to Sheehan High School in Wallingford for volleyball!
* All athletes involved with the Unified Program - there is a list posted outside the gym for all participants who will travel to Guilford High School tomorrow (3/15) for the Unified Basketball Games. Wear your team shirt to school tomorrow. Bring a snack. The bus will leave NBIS at 2:30.
* 7th graders involved in the Unified Sports Program will practice volleyball in the gym from 1:00-2:00 on Friday (3/16). Sneakers are required.
Daily Announcements - Day 6B
Daily Announcements - Day 3C