North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 3C
* It is officially the second week of the Read to Grow Book Drive. Even with the snow to slow us down, we received over 150 books last week! This is a great start, but with 850 books to go, we still need your help to reach our goal of 1000 donated books. Please consider donating any gently read books you are no longer reading to the book drive. Just place any books you would like to donate in the boxes outside the Library throughout the month of March.
* Student Council is selling St. Patrick's Day bracelets through Friday (3/16) for $1.00 each. All proceeds will be donated to the NBIS St. Baldrick's team to help win the fight against children's cancer. Please contact Mrs. Bannon at TVES if you would like more information about the community head shaving event.
* The NBIS PTO Scavenger Hunt is rescheduled for March 23rd.
* There will be a Math Team meeting on Tuesday (3/20) until 4:00 in room D201.
* Don't forget to purchase your tickets for the 80's themed dance this coming Friday (3/16) from 6:30-8:30 p.m. A limited amount of tickets will be sold only during lunch for $5 each. We hope to see you there!
* Interact Club will meet after school today (3/15) in Mrs. Sabetta's room.
* Writing Lab will meet today (3/15) until 3:30 in Mr. Daley's room.
* The Citizenship Breakfast for the December, January and February winners is this morning (3/15) at 7:30. We look forward to seeing you all there!
* There will be an exciting Unified Sports basketball game at Baldwin Middle School on Long Hill Road in Guilford today (3/15) 3:00-4:30. Come watch our awesome student athletes play basketball against Baldwin and Adams Middle Schools from Guilford. There is no charge for admission, just smiles! Also, please keep Wednesday, May 2nd, open for our next event when we travel to Sheehan High School in Wallingford for volleyball!
* All athletes involved with the Unified Program - there is a list posted outside the gym for all participants who will travel to Baldwin Middle School today (3/15) for the Unified Basketball Games. The bus will leave NBIS at 2:30.
* 7th graders involved in the Unified Sports Program will practice volleyball in the gym from 1:00-2:00 on Friday (3/16). Sneakers are required.
* Jazz Band rehearsal is after school today (3/15) in the band room until 4:00.
* There will be a Yearbook meeting on Monday (3/19) after school in the Library. Please let Ms. Molloy know if you cannot attend.
* Any NBIS girl interested in playing Softball should sign up outside the gym by Wednesday (3/21). Any 7th or 8th grade boy interested in playing Baseball should sign up outside the gym by Wednesday (3/21). To be eligible to participate, players must have a current physical and sports forms on file with the school. Please see Mr. Shaw if you have any questions.
Daily Announcements - Day 2B
Daily Announcements - Day 4A