North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 3B
* It's that time of year again! The NBIS Writing Lab is creating the spring publication of our school literary magazine and we need your submissions. We want your poems, short stories, essays, nonfiction, and artwork. Just make sure your artwork is not on lined or graph paper. Submission boxes are located in Mr. Daley's room, Mrs. Milewski's room and the Library. The submission deadline is Friday, April 13th! Get writing!
* Arbor Day is on Friday, April 27th. As we did last year, students that are chosen to be a part of the day will spend that day learning about the Earth, trees, global climate change and other environmental issues. Students that are interested in these topics are encouraged to submit their names to Mr. Bowers. The day is open to all NBIS students. If you want to be a part of Arbor Day, please see Mr. Bowers.
* Homework Club will meet on Thursday (4/5).
* NBIS Wellness Day is approaching! Don't forget to purchase a t-shirt to represent your grade. You can do this by sending in an order form or purchasing it online. The deadline to order is Wednesday, April 11th.
* As part of the high school's Big Give Project, Team Library is hosting a read-a-thon to raise money for the town library programs. The read-a-thon is open to ALL ages and will take place from 9:30-2:30 on Saturday, April 7th at Atwater Library. A pizza lunch will be provided, and the participant who collects the highest amount of pledges will receive a Barnes and Noble gift card. Registration and pledge forms are available in our school library.
Daily Announcements - Day 1C
Daily Announcements - Day 4C