North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 5A
* Attention Arbor Day students - the leaf project has finished setting in the kiln. Please stop by Mr. Bowers room to pick up your finished art work.
* If you would like to make a song request to play during lunch time, please use pieces of paper on the side of the music request box located on the PRIDE prize table or use a small sheet of paper. DO NOT put PRIDE tickets in this box. If you have put a ticket in the box, it will be returned to you to use for a prize box rather than the music request box, which is open to all students to put requests in. If you have any questions about this, please see Mrs. Johnson.
* 8th grade ADL mentors will meet today (5/8) during E-block. All students are expected to attend. Please check in with your teacher before coming to the office. See you this afternoon.
* Newspaper Club will NOT meet today (5/8). Please take your regular bus home.
* The Interact Club is collecting needed items for the Branford Compassion Club. This organization, right here in North Branford, takes care of homeless cats and is in need of items like cat food, kitty litter, cat toys, cat bedding and cleaning supplies. Please help the Interct Club help the cats by bringing in these items before May 18th. They can be dropped off in the box found in the NBIS lobby.
* Dismissal on Wednesday (5/9) will be at 12:20. Lunch WILL be served.
* Do you like jewelry? Would you like to create your own pieces? If so, then consider joining Ms. Noonan's after-school enrichment class, Jewelry Making. Class begins next Tuesday (5/15) from 2:20-4:00. There will be 3 sessions and the fee is $50. Please return your registration form and $50 by Monday (5/14). In order for this course to run, at least five students need to register. Forms can be found on the website or see Ms. Noonan or Ms. Ardine.
Daily Announcements - Day 4C
Daily Announcements - Day 6B