North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 1B
* The Interact Club has extended the deadline for donating needed items to help the Branford Compassion Club take care of cats in need of homes. Please bring in items like cat food, kitty litter, cat toys, cat bedding and cleaning supplies by May 24th. Please help us help our feline friends!
* Today (5/18) is the last day for the NBIS spirit wear web store. Be sure to get your orders in today when you get home from school!
* Attention NBIS Athletes: please sign up to participate in Matt's Mission 5K on Sunday (5/20) at NBHS. There will be awards, food, beverages, and entertainment. Register at www.jbsports.com. Please see Mr. Shaw if you have any questions.
* Student Council is sponsoring another Hat Day today (5/18) for 6th and 7th graders to raise money for the Matt's Mission Fund. Please wear your favorite hat to school and donate $1 or more to wear your hat!
* Any current 7th grader interested in running for student council officer in 8th grade should attend a short meeting today (5/18) at the start of first period. Please check in with your first period teacher and come to Mrs. Booth's room at the start of period 1.
* Lake Compounce permission slips are due today (5/18). Late slips will not be accepted.
* Today (5/18) is the last day to check out or renew a book from the Library. This doesn't mean that all books are due today, it means that it's the last day to check one out. You can still have it for two more weeks. All items are due back to the Library on Friday, June 1st. Any questions, please see Ms. Molloy in the Library.
* Tryouts for the High School Cheerleading Team will be Monday (5/21) through Wednesday (5/23) from 5-7 p.m. at the NBHS gym. If you are interested in trying out, please stop by the Main Office and pick up a registration flyer.
* Grade 7 Chorus has E-block rehearsal today (5/18) with our pianist. Please arrive on time to make the best use of our rehearsal time.
* Improv is canceled today (5/18). Stay tuned for information on a make up date and time.
* Grade 6 and 7 Softball will have practice today (5/18) after school.
Daily Announcements - Day 6C
Daily Announcements - Day 2C