North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 3B - Next School Day 4C
* Today is a 3B Day - the next school day will be a 4C Day
* The Interact Club is coordinating a Food Drive for the North Branford Food Pantry. All donations of non-perishable food items are welcome, but the pantry is especially in need of soup, cereal, boxed rice and baked beans. Please leave your donations in the collection box in the lobby before September 21st. Thank you for your help!
* Full Band and Chorus will begin today (9/19) for 6th grade. Please come prepared with your instrument.
* The PRIDE dance is on Friday (9/21). Help us make sure it's great by suggesting songs to play that night. Suggestions can be submitted at the PRIDE box table outside the Library. Clean versions of songs ONLY! This week you can purchase your tickets for the upcoming PRIDE activity night during lunch. The cost of each ticket is $5.00. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
* Any 6th, 7th or 8th grade students interested in becoming part of the NBIS student council as a team representative should come to a brief informational meeting directly after morning announcements today (9/19) in Mr. Torrente's room (B308). You will be 5-10 minutes late to your block 3 class so please check in with your teacher prior to the meeting.
* The first meeting of the NBIS Newspaper Club will be on Thursday (9/20) after school in Mr. Daley's room (D206). Students interested in writing, taking photographs, or working on layout for the school newspaper should join the Newspaper Club. The Club will end at 4:00 and the late bus is available.
* The Fall Spirit Wear sale is going on now until September 30th. See the flyers posted in your classroom or go to Campuscustoms.com for details.
* Boy's Soccer will practice on Thursday (9/20).
* The Cross Country meet has been moved to Thursday (9/20).
* There will be a meeting after school on Thursday (9/20) for anyone signed up for, or interested in, girl's Soccer in Room B305. The late bus will be available.
* Today's dismissal (9/19) is at 12:20 and lunch WILL be served.
Day 2A - Next School Day 3B
Day 4C - Next School Day 5A