North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 4C - Next School Day 5A
* Today is a 4C Day - the next school day will be a 5A Day
* Tomorrow (9/21) is the last day for the Interact Club Food Drive to help the North Branford Food Pantry. All donations of non-perishable food items are welcome, but the pantry is especially in need of soup, cereal, boxed rice and baked beans. Please leave your donations in the collection box in the lobby. Thank you for your help!
* The PRIDE dance is on Friday (9/21). Help us make sure it's great by suggesting songs to play that night. Suggestions can be submitted at the PRIDE box table outside the Library. Clean versions of songs ONLY! This week you can purchase your tickets for the upcoming PRIDE activity night during lunch. The cost of each ticket is $5.00. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
* The first meeting of the NBIS Newspaper Club will be today (9/20) after school in Mr. Daley's room (D206). Students interested in writing, taking photographs, or working on layout for the school newspaper should join the Newspaper Club. The Club will end at 4:00 and the late bus is available.
* The Fall Spirit Wear sale is going on now until September 30th. See the flyers posted in your classroom or go to Campuscustoms.com for details.
* Boy's Soccer will practice today (9/20).
* The Cross Country meet is today (9/20).
* There will be a meeting after school today (9/20) for anyone signed up for, or interested in, girl's Soccer in Room B305. The late bus will be available.
* The Math Team will meet on Monday (9/24) after school in Room B311. Please see Mrs. Reynolds with any questions.
* TV Club will have its first meeting on Tuesday (9/25) after school in Room B308. New members are welcome to join!
* Future Problem Solvers will hold their first meeting on Monday (9/24) after school in Mrs. Sabetta's room. If you are interested in the future, like to solve challenges and figure out solutions to social and scientific issues our world is facing, this is the club for you!
* Attention all Library Club Helpers - please join us in the Library for an after-school meeting on Tuesday (9/25) to help prepare for the Book Fair!
Day 3B - Next School Day 4C
Day 5A - Next School Day 6B