North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 3B - Next School Day 4C
* Today is a 3B Day - the next school day will be a 4C Day
* There will be a meeting for any student interested in auditioning for Seussical the Musical on Thursday (10/18) in the Theatre Arts room after school until 3:15. We will discuss the show, audition materials will be distributed, and you will sign up for an audition slot for the following week. Please arrange for a ride home at 3:15 or sign up in the Library. See Mrs. Monnes with any questions.
* Robotics Club will meet after school on Thursday (10/18). Late bus will be available.
* Newspaper Club will meet today (10/16) after school in Room D206. New members are welcome. Late bus is available.
* Future Problem Solvers will meet after school today (10/16) in Mrs. Sabetta's room (B306).
* The Library is closed for all classes and E-Block today (10/16). All Library Study Hall and Information Literacy students should report to the 7th grade Computer Lab in Room B210 today. Book check in and check out is still available.
* All students are invited to attend a Halloween Dance on Friday, October 26th, from 6-8 p.m. Starting next Monday (10/22) tickets will be sold during lunch waves for $5.00 each. We look forward to having a spooktacular time with everyone!
* The Guidance Department has started group sign ups for 7th and 8th graders. The groups being offered are coping skills, problem solving, divorce, loss, self-esteem, study skills, managing social stress including social media, as well as create a group where students can identify their own need. If you have any questions, please see someone in the Guidance Department. Sign up forms are located in the Guidance Office with Ms. Lavorgna.
* Jazz Band will be on Monday (10/22). It is imperative that all students attend this rehearsal, as it will be our final rehearsal before the football game on Friday.
* Any 8th graders interested in completing some or all of your community service hours, the NB Police Department is holding a food drive on Saturday (10/20) at Big Y in North Branford from 9:00 to 2:00. They are looking for students to help collect food and fill the police car. They are also looking for students to help unpack the food at the food pantry that same day around 2:30. If you are interested in helping out, please see Mrs. Johnson prior to the end of school on Friday.
* The NB Lady Hawks Volleyball team put on a very strong effort against Adams Middle School in Guilford on Monday. Leading the very strong effort were Ashley Manning and Mea Riordan. The JVs were led by Adriana Hills who pounded serve after serve that led to several very long scoring runs. The team's next game is at home next Tuesday (10/23) against Hopkins Middle School. Get out and go!
* Wednesday (10/17) is an early dismissal at 12:20 and lunch WILL be served.
Day 2A - Next School Day 3B
Day 4C - Next School Day 5A