North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 5A - Next School Day 6B
* Today is a 5A Day - the next school day will be a 6B Day
* Picture Retake Day is today (11/15) for retakes, anyone absent on the first picture day, and all NBIS Clubs. Sports teams will NOT get their picture taken today, those are scheduled with coaches. See Ms. Molloy with any questions.
* The Interact Club is collecting items for the "Holiday in a Shoebox" project to help children in need in the New Haven area. These items include things like mittens, gloves, socks, toothbrushes, hand sanitizer, gum, Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds gift cards, and other small gifts. Please help us make this a happy holiday for those in need by bringing in some of these items no later than November 27th. The collection boxes are located in the lobby.
* Newspaper Club will NOT meet this week.
* Robotics Club will NOT meet this week.
* Future Problem Solvers will NOT meet today (11/15) but will meet on Monday (11/19) after school in Mrs. Sabetta's room (B306).
* NBIS Basketball tryouts will be today (11/15) and Friday (11/16). Girls will tryout from 2:30-4:00 and the boys will tryout 4:00-5:30 all three days. Players should attend all three days. Girls can take the late bus or be picked up at 4:00. The boys will need to arrange a ride home at 5:30. Please see Mr. Shaw if you have any questions.
* If you are a grade 8 student interested in applying for the National Junior Honor Society, please remember that November 27th is the final day for you to give your teachers recommendation forms. Remember that applications are due on December 14th and we will not accept late applications.
* Math Team will meet after school on Monday (11/19) in Room B311. Please see Mrs. Reynolds with any questions.
* Any 8th graders interested in helping volunteer for the Breakfast with Santa on December 8th from 7:45 to 10:45, please see Mrs. Johnson in the Guidance Department. These hours can be put towards the community service hours you are being asked to complete this school year.
* All 8th grade ADL mentors are meeting today (11/15) during E-Block in the office conference room. Please check in with your teacher before you come down.
* Any 8th grade student who volunteered at the Community RoundUp this year and needs to get a Community Service Confirmation sheet should see Mr. Torrente.
* TV Club will NOT meet today (11/15).
Day 4C - Next School Day 5A
Day 6B - Next School Day 1A