North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 2B - Next School Day 3C
* Today is a 2B Day - the next school day will be a 3C Day
* The Interact Club is collecting items for the "Holiday in a Shoebox" project to help children in need in the New Haven area. These items include things like mittens, gloves, socks, toothbrushes, hand sanitizer, gum, Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds gift cards, and other small gifts. Please help us make this a happy holiday for those in need by bringing in some of these items no later than November 27th. The collection boxes are located in the lobby.
* If you are a grade 8 student interested in applying for the National Junior Honor Society, please remember that November 27th is the final day for you to give your teachers recommendation forms. Remember that applications are due on December 14th and we will not accept late applications.
* Any 8th graders interested in helping volunteer for the Breakfast with Santa on December 8th from 7:45 to 10:45, please see Mrs. Johnson in the Guidance Department. These hours can be put towards the community service hours you are being asked to complete this school year.
* Any 8th grade student who volunteered at the Community RoundUp this year and needs to get a Community Service Confirmation sheet should see Mr. Torrente.
* Do you enjoy working with clay? Would you like to make some holiday or winter related projects? Then register for Mrs. VanWilgen's after school enrichment class, Fun with Clay. In this class you will explore the art of clay hand building and make some clay projects that you can use as gifts for the upcoming holidays! Classes begin on November 27th after school until 4:00. There will be an additional three classes. The cost is $50.00. All students are welcome. In order for this class to run, at least six students need to join. Registration forms are available on the website (under the Student Activities tab) or ask Mrs. VanWilgen or Ms. Ardine.
* Please claim your items from Lost and Found before Thanksgiving. All items left after Wednesday (11/21) will be donated.
* Dismissal on Wednesday (11/21) is at 12:20 and lunch WILL be served.
Day 1A - Next School Day 2B
Day 3C - Next School Day 4A