North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 4A - Next School Day 5B
* Today is a 4A Day - the next school day will be a 5B Day
* If you are a grade 8 student interested in applying for the National Junior Honor Society, please remember that tomorrow (11/27) is the final day for you to give your teachers recommendation forms. Remember that applications are due on December 14th and we will not accept late applications.
* Any 8th grade student who volunteered at the Community RoundUp this year and needs to get a Community Service Confirmation sheet should see Mr. Torrente.
* Do you enjoy working with clay? Would you like to make some holiday or winter related projects? Then register for Mrs. VanWilgen's after school enrichment class, Fun with Clay. In this class you will explore the art of clay hand building and make some clay projects that you can use as gifts for the upcoming holidays! Classes begin tomorrow (11/27) after school until 4:00. There will be an additional three classes. The cost is $50.00. All students are welcome. In order for this class to run, at least six students need to join. Registration forms are available on the website (under the Student Activities tab) or ask Mrs. VanWilgen or Ms. Ardine.
* The first Yearbook Club meeting will be held on Tuesday (11/27) after school in the Library. Anyone interested in joining the Yearbook Club should attend.
* The Interact Club will meet after school today (11/26) in Mrs. Sabetta's room (B306). Tuesday (11/27) is the last day to bring in items for the "Holiday in a Shoebox" project to help children in need in the New Haven area. We are in need of $5 Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds gift cards. The collection boxes are located in the lobby.
* Jazz Band will meet after school on Wednesday (11/28). 7th grade Full Band will meet on Thursday (11/29). All 8th grade Percussion students are asked to attend this rehearsal. There will be NO Full band for 8th grade on Friday (11/30) and students should report to their E-block class. 6th grade Full band will meet next Monday (12/3).
* 8th grade ADL mentors will meet on Tuesday (11/27) during E-block in Mrs. Monnes' room. It is important for all mentors to attend this meeting.
Day 3C - Next School Day 4A
Day 5B - Next School Day 6C