North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 1B - Next School Day 2C
* Today is a 1B Day - the next school day will be a 2C Day
* 7th grade Full Band will meet today (11/29). All 8th grade Percussion students are asked to attend this rehearsal. There will be NO Full band for 8th grade on Friday (11/30) and students should report to their E-block class. 6th grade Full band will meet on Monday (12/3).
* Any 8th grade student interested in helping out at the Breakfast with Santa on December 8th from 7:45-10:45 for your community service hours should see Mrs. Johnson in the Guidance Department as there are a few spots left.
* We have an opportunity for any 8th grade student who is looking to complete their community service hours. We are looking for students to help with the set up for the PTO Holiday Sale after school on Friday (11/30). You will need to arrange for a ride home since there is no late bus. We also need help breaking down the Holiday Sale after school on Tuesday (12/4). If you are interested in volunteering, please see Mrs. Johnson in the Guidance Office as spots are limited.
* Newspaper Club will meet next Thursday (12/6) after school in Room D206. New members are welcome.
* Grade 7 Full Chorus will meet today (11/29). Grade 8 Full Chorus will meet on Friday (11/30). Grade 6 Full Chorus will meet on Monday (12/3).
* Grade 8 ADL mentors will meet on Friday (11/30) during Block 3 in the Main Office. Be sure to check in with your teacher before coming to the meeting.
Day 6C - Next School Day 1B
Day 2C - Next School Day 3A