North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 1B - Next School Day 2C
* Today is a 1B Day - the next school day will be a 2C Day
* This coming Friday (3/29) is a school dance/activity night. During lunch all week you will have the opportunity to purchase your tickets for $5 each. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there!
* Newspaper Club will NOT meet on Thursday (3/28).
* Permission slips to attend the Unified Sports Volleyball Tournament at Sheehan High School are due by April 10th. Please return them to Mrs. Ackerman or Mr. Shaw.
* NBIS Wellness Day T-shirts are on sale right now! Forms or online orders are due by April 5th. Don't forget to order your shirt and represent your grade!
* 7th grade full band will meet today (3/27) for Woodwinds only. Jazz Band will meet today (3/27) after school. 8th grade full band will meet on Thursday (3/28) for Brass only. 6th grade full band will meet on Friday (3/29) for Woodwinds only.
* Any student in NJHS who applied for an officer position must come see Mrs. Jones after announcements.
* Grade 7 full chorus today (3/27) is for all singers. Sopranos, altos and baritones must attend. Grade 8 full chorus tomorrow (3/28) is for baritones and sopranos.
* NBIS Baseball and Softball tryouts will be held on Monday (4/1) and Tuesday (4/2). Tryouts will be at Totoket Park from 2:30-4:30. Players will be transported to the field but will need to be picked up at Totoket Park at 4:30. Please see Mr. Shaw with questions and to make sure you are eligible to participate.
Day 6C - Next School Day 1B
Day 2C - Next School Day 3A