North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 6A - Next School Day 1C
* Today is a 6A Day - the next school day will be a 1C Day
* Permission slips to attend the Unified Sports Volleyball Tournament at Sheehan High School are due by April 10th. Please return them to Mrs. Ackerman or Mr. Shaw.
* NBIS Wellness Day T-shirts are on sale right now! Forms or online orders are due by Friday (4/5). Don't forget to order your shirt and represent your grade!
* Newspaper Club will meet after school on Thursday (4/4) in room D206.
* When you arrived this morning, hopefully you got a pleasant surprise attached to your locker. Student Council was busy yesterday after you left! They placed little good luck erasers with positive messages randomly around the lockers. If you got one, you can continue the spirit and share two of the erasers with your friends, and wish them good luck with their writing benchmark on April 9th. These are the final benchmarks of the year and it is time to truly show off all you have learned and grown this year! Get excited! This is playoff time! This is your time to be the MVP of NBIS.
* Who: Any student at NBIS. What: Arbor Day which is an all-day science and arts learning day where students have an opportunity to dig deeper into environmental issues like global climate change, green technologies and renewable energy. When: Arbor Day is Friday, April 26th and students need to see Mr. Bowers for the Google Classroom Code by Monday, April 22nd.
* Thank you to all of the NJHS grade 8 members who voted in our election. The results are in: President Nate Higgins; Vice President Alexa Teodoro; Secretary Alex Shadman; Treasurer Ryan Chasanoff; Historian CJ DeAngelis. All officers should see Mrs. Jones after announcements tomorrow (4/4).
Day 5C - Next School Day 6A
Day 1C - Next School Day 2A