North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 6A
* The March 16th school-wide dance theme is going to be The 80's. Come dressed in your best 80's outfit...hair scrunchies, rolled jeans, big hair and your leg warmers. Looking forward to seeing you all there from 6:30-8:30!
* Members of the boys and girls basketball teams must return uniforms to Mr. Shaw or Mr. Gagliardi as soon as possible.
* Do you have any gently read books you are no longer reading? If you do, you're in luck! Throughout the month of March, the NBIS Library is going to be collecting books for the Read to Grow Book Drive. Look around your home for any books, from infancy through 8th grade level, that you are no longer reading. You can drop them off in the collection box outside the Library so they can be donated to children in need. Help us reach our goal of 1000 donated books!
* Math Team will meet on Tuesday (3/6) until 4:00. Hope to see you there!
* Student Council will be selling St. Patrick's Day bracelets Monday (3/5) through Friday (3/16) for $1.00 each. All proceeds will be donated to the NBIS St. Baldrick's team to help win the fight against children's cancer. Please contact Mrs. Bannon at TVES if you would like more information about the community head shaving event.
* Theatre Games and Improv starts today (3/2). Meet in the Theatre Arts room when activities are called.
* All paperwork is due today (3/2) if you plan to play basketball with the Unified Program.
* The NBIS PTO Scavenger Hunt scheduled for today (3/2) has been changed to March 23rd.
Daily Announcements - Day 5C
Daily Announcements - Day 1C