North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 6A - Next School Day 1C
* Today is a 6A Day - the next school day will be a 1C Day
* Robotics Club will meet today (11/8).
* Any student interested in playing Basketball at NBIS should sign up outside the gym. Tomorrow (11/9) is the last day to sign up. Please see Mr. Shaw if you have any questions.
* Any student interested in being in the Yearbook Club should see Ms. Molloy in the Library.
* Do you love to read? Do you love to give your opinion? The Nutmeg Book Award Selection Committee is now looking for student readers for the 2019 school year. If you are interested in helping choose the state-wide Nutmeg Books for the 2019-2020 school year, see Ms. Molloy in the Library for an application.
* Newspaper Club will meet today (11/8) after school in Room D206. New members are welcome. Late bus is available.
* The Lady Hawks final Volleyball game this year will be held in the NBIS gym today (11/8) at 4:45 against Elm City. This will be the 8th graders final game. Please come out and support the team and you will be entertained with some competitive and enthusiastic Volleyball! We expect a large crowd so get there early as seating is limited. Get behind the Hawks and root them on!
* 7th grade Full Band will NOT meet on Friday (11/9). 8th grade Full Band Brass only will meet on Monday (11/12). 6th grade Brass only will meet on Tuesday (11/13). This is a change for 6th grade from previously discussed information.
* All Select Chorus students signing for the Veterans should remember to wear patriotic colors with jeans or black pants to school on Friday (11/9). Please report to the Chorus room at 8:50 for a quick rehearsal before we sing.
* There will be a Library Helpers meeting after school today (11/8) in the Library to set up for the Veterans Day event. Please let Ms. Molloy know if you cannot attend.
Day 5C - Next School Day 6A
Day 1C - Next School Day 2A