North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 5B
* The Student Council will hold a Festive Sweater Day on Friday (12/22). Prizes will be awarded for the 3 most festive sweaters per grade. In addition, prizes will be awarded to 3 staff members with the most festive sweaters!
* Do you like jigsaw puzzles? Would you like to create your own? Mr. Brodeur and Mr. Torrente are offering an exciting after-school enrichment course where you will have fun putting puzzles together as well as creating your own using the jigsaws in the Wood Shop. Beginning on January 9th, "Puzzlemania" will be meeting for five Tuesdays from 2:20 until 4:00. More information about the enrichment course and registration form can be found on the Student Activities page on the NBIS website. Your registration form, along with $50, is due by Wednesday, January 3rd. In order for this course to run, at least six students will need to register.
* Friday (12/22) will be an early dismissal at 12:20. Lunch will be served.
* NBIS Boy's and Girl's Basketball games from last Friday (12/15) will be played today (12/20). The boys will play at NBIS, NOT TVES, for this make up game. The girls are away at Portland.
* The Writing Lab will meet on Thursday (12/21) after school until 3:30 in Mr. Daley's room.
* There will be a Best Buddies meeting on Thursday (12/21) in the cafeteria at 1:15. Please check in with your last period teacher before attending.
* There will be a meeting for all students interested in getting involved with Tech Crew for The Music Man on Wednesday, January 3rd, after school in the Theatre Arts room. Plan on staying until 3:15.
Daily Announcements - Day 4A
Daily Announcements - Day 6C