North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 6A
* Do you like jigsaw puzzles? Would you like to create your own? Mr. Brodeur and Mr. Torrente are offering an exciting after-school enrichment course where you will have fun putting puzzles together as well as creating your own using the jigsaws in the Wood Shop. Beginning on January 9th, "Puzzlemania" will be meeting for five Tuesdays from 2:20 until 4:00. More information about the enrichment course and registration form can be found on the Student Activities page on the NBIS website. Your registration form, along with $50, is due immediately. In order for this course to run, at least six students will need to register.
* Have you out grown your winter coat? Did you get a new one for the holiday? Don't throw away your old coat! The Interact Club is holding a Coat Drive. Please bring in gently used coats and place them in the Coat Drive box in the school lobby by January 12th. These coats will be distributed to those in need in our town and the surrounding communities. Other items that are needed include hats, gloves, socks and toiletries.
* The Math Team will meet tomorrow (1/9) after school until 4:00. Please see Mrs. Reynolds with any questions.
* Future Problem Solvers will meet today (1/8) after school in Room A201.
* Pit Band will meet today (1/8) after school until 4:00 and also on Thursday (1/11) after school until 4:00.
* A reminder to all students applying for tech crew - applications are due first thing Tuesday (1/9) morning. Please place them in the envelope on the bulletin board outside of Mrs. Monnes's classroom.
Daily Announcements - Day 2C
Daily Announcements - Day 1C