North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 6B
* The 9th annual NBIS Spelling Bee will be held in the Library on February 27th at 8 a.m. Please stop by the Library to sign up and get more information.
* Beginning on Friday, March 2nd, from 2:20-4:00, Mrs. Monnes is offering an after school enrichment class, Theater Games and Improv. This enrichment class will run for 13 sessions and cost $65. Registration forms are available on the NBIS website under "Student Activities". Forms are due by Thursday, February 26th. Please note that on Fridays, there is no late bus so you will need to make arrangements to be picked up by 4:00.
* The 1st Annual Scavenger Hunt will be on Friday, March 2nd. This is going to be a super fun night filled with racing (safely) around town collecting clues and objects, solving puzzles and riddles, taking photos of town landmarks and even a few hidden people in our community for extra points! Your family can register or you can get a group of friends together to form your team of 3-6 members. Prizes will be awarded to each team! Registration forms are going home today (2/9) and are due back on Friday, February 16th. Don't miss out on this fun night!
* Any student interested in playing soccer should register with the North Branford Soccer Club. The goal of the program is to get students interested in playing, develop skills and ultimately bring soccer back to NBIS. The registration deadline is approaching. Please see Mr. Shaw for details.
* The Yearbook Club will meet today (2/12) after school in the Library. Please let Ms. Molloy know if you cannot come.
* Future Problem Solvers will meet after school today (2/12) in Room A201.
* Today's (2/12) E-block rehearsal is for all Grade 6 Altos in Chorus.
* All Full Band rehearsals this week are for Woodwinds only (flutes, clarinets, saxophones). 7th Grade Woodwinds will meet on Tuesday (2/13), 8th Grade Woodwinds will meet on Wednesday (2/14) and 6th Grade Woodwinds will meet on Thursday (2/15).
* There is NO Jazz Band this week.
* Pit Band will meet today (2/12), Tuesday (2/13) and Thursday (2/15). Please remember that Thursday's rehearsal runs until 5 p.m. and you must have a ride arranged.
* Tickets for the NBIS Musical "The Music Man" will be on sale during lunch waves today (2/12) and Tuesday (2/13) for $10 each. The show is on February 23rd at 7 p.m. and February 24th at 3 p.m. Hope to see you there! Tickets are also sold in the auditorium lobby after school. Grab a schedule from Mrs. Monnes for more specific information.
Daily Announcements - Day 5A
Daily Announcements - Day 1A