North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 2A
* The March 16th school-wide dance theme is going to be The 80's. Come dressed in your best 80's outfit...hair scrunchies, rolled jeans, big hair and your leg warmers. Looking forward to seeing you all there from 6:30-8:30!
* It is week one of our Read to Grow Book Drive and we are counting on you to help us reach our goal of 1000 donated books. Take a look around your home for any books you are no longer reading and would like to donate to the book drive. Drop them off in one of the collection boxes outside the Library to help us reach our goal.
* Math Team will meet today (3/6) until 4:00. Hope to see you there!
* Student Council will be selling St. Patrick's Day bracelets through Friday (3/16) for $1.00 each. All proceeds will be donated to the NBIS St. Baldrick's team to help win the fight against children's cancer. Please contact Mrs. Bannon at TVES if you would like more information about the community head shaving event.
* The NBIS PTO Scavenger Hunt is rescheduled for March 23rd.
* Seventh graders Vada Vincent, Luisa Rojas and Shannon Green won 3rd place at the CT History Day-New Haven Region Event on Saturday. These girls are now qualified to bring their exhibit on the Mayan's mysterious disappearance to the statewide CT History Day in April. Congratulations to our winning historians!
* Are you involved with the Unified Program? Please join us this week for practice before our game at Guilford High School. 7th graders should report to the gym at 1:00 on Thursday (3/8). 8th graders should report to the gym at 1:00 on Friday (3/9). 6th graders should report to the gym at 1:00 on Monday (3/12). Remember sneakers are required.
* Homework Club will meet on Wednesday (3/7).
Daily Announcements - Day 1C
National School Walkout, 3/14/18