North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 5B
* It is the 3rd week of the Read to Grow Book Drive and we still need your books! Please consider donating any gently read books you do not want any more to the book drive to help us reach our goal of 1000 books. The last day to drop off books is March 29th which is not that far away! Make sure to drop them in the boxes outside the Library before it is too late!
* The NBIS PTO Scavenger Hunt is this Friday (3/23).
* There will be a Math Team meeting on Tuesday (3/20) until 4:00 in room D201.
* There will be a Yearbook meeting today (3/19) after school in the Library. Please let Ms. Molloy know if you cannot attend.
* Any NBIS girl interested in playing Softball should sign up outside the gym by Wednesday (3/21). Any 7th or 8th grade boy interested in playing Baseball should sign up outside the gym by Wednesday (3/21). To be eligible to participate, players must have a current physical and sports forms on file with the school. Please see Mr. Shaw if you have any questions.
* Future Problem Solvers will meet after school today (3/19) in room B205.
* It's that time of year again! The NBIS Writing Lab is creating the spring publication of our school literary magazine and we need your submissions. We want your poems, short stories, essays, nonfiction, and artwork. Just make sure your artwork is not on lined or graph paper. Submission boxes are located in Mr. Daley's room, Mrs. Milewski's room and the Library. The submission deadline is Friday, April 13th! Get writing!
* 8th graders involved in the Unified Sports Program will practice volleyball in the gym from 1:00-2:00 today (3/19). Sneakers are required. 6th graders will practice on Wednesday (3/21) from 1:00-2:00. Permission slips are available for students for the game at Sheehan High School. All forms are due by Monday, March 26th when there will be a mandatory practice after school. Late bus will be available.
Daily Announcements - Day 4A
Daily Announcements - Day 6C