North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Daily Announcements - Day 2B
* It's that time of year again! The NBIS Writing Lab is creating the spring publication of our school literary magazine and we need your submissions. We want your poems, short stories, essays, nonfiction, and artwork. Just make sure your artwork is not on lined or graph paper. Submission boxes are located in Mr. Daley's room, Mrs. Milewski's room and the Library. The submission deadline is Friday (4/13)! Get writing!
* Arbor Day is on Friday, April 27th. As we did last year, students that are chosen to be a part of the day will spend that day learning about the Earth, trees, global climate change and other environmental issues. Students that are interested in these topics are encouraged to submit their names to Mr. Bowers. The day is open to all NBIS students. If you want to be a part of Arbor Day, please see Mr. Bowers.
* NBIS Wellness Day is approaching! Don't forget to purchase a t-shirt to represent your grade. You can do this by sending in an order form or purchasing it online. The deadline to order is Wednesday (4/11).
* PE make-ups for marking period 3 will be during E-Block today (4/10) for 8th grade and Wednesday (4/11) for 6th grade. See Mr. Shaw or Mr. Gagliardi for a pass.
* Current Events Club will NOT meet today (4/10). Ms. Ardine apologizes for the cancellation.
* Writing Lab will meet on Thursday (4/12).
* There will be Volleyball practice for 7th graders involved in the Unified program on Thursday (4/12) at 1:00. Sneakers are required. 8th graders will practice on Friday (4/13) at 1:00.
Daily Announcements - Day 1A
Daily Announcements - Day 3C