North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 6B - Next School Day 1A
* Today is a 6B Day - the next school day will be a 1A Day
* The Interact Club is collecting items for the "Holiday in a Shoebox" project to help children in need in the New Haven area. These items include things like mittens, gloves, socks, toothbrushes, hand sanitizer, gum, Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds gift cards, and other small gifts. Please help us make this a happy holiday for those in need by bringing in some of these items no later than November 27th. The collection boxes are located in the lobby.
* Future Problem Solvers will meet on Monday (11/19) after school in Mrs. Sabetta's room (B306).
* If you are a grade 8 student interested in applying for the National Junior Honor Society, please remember that November 27th is the final day for you to give your teachers recommendation forms. Remember that applications are due on December 14th and we will not accept late applications.
* Math Team will meet after school on Monday (11/19) in Room B311. Please see Mrs. Reynolds with any questions.
* Any 8th graders interested in helping volunteer for the Breakfast with Santa on December 8th from 7:45 to 10:45, please see Mrs. Johnson in the Guidance Department. These hours can be put towards the community service hours you are being asked to complete this school year.
* Any 8th grade student who volunteered at the Community RoundUp this year and needs to get a Community Service Confirmation sheet should see Mr. Torrente.
* All students who have gym or health classes today (11/16) should report to the Computer Lab in the Library. You do not need to bring any materials to class.
* Do you enjoy working with clay? Would you like to make some holiday or winter related projects? Then register for Mrs. VanWilgen's after school enrichment class, Fun with Clay. In this class you will explore the art of clay hand building and make some clay projects that you can use as gifts for the upcoming holidays! Classes begin on November 27th after school until 4:00. There will be an additional three classes. The cost is $50.00. All students are welcome. In order for this class to run, at least six students need to join. Registration forms are available on the website (under the Student Activities tab) or ask Mrs. VanWilgen or Ms. Ardine.
Day 5A - Next School Day 6B
Day 1A - Next School Day 2B