North Branford Intermediate School
654 Foxon Road
North Branford, CT 06471
Day 5B - Next School Day 6C
* Today is a 5B Day - the next school day will be a 6C Day
* If you are a grade 8 student interested in applying for the National Junior Honor Society, please remember that today (11/27) is the final day for you to give your teachers recommendation forms. Remember that applications are due on December 14th and we will not accept late applications.
* The first Yearbook Club meeting will be held today (11/27) after school in the Library. Anyone interested in joining the Yearbook Club should attend.
* Jazz Band will meet after school on Wednesday (11/28). 7th grade Full Band will meet on Thursday (11/29). All 8th grade Percussion students are asked to attend this rehearsal. There will be NO Full band for 8th grade on Friday (11/30) and students should report to their E-block class. 6th grade Full band will meet next Monday (12/3).
* 8th grade ADL mentors will meet today (11/27) during E-block in Mrs. Monnes' room. It is important for all mentors to attend this meeting.
* Any 8th grade student interested in helping out at the Breakfast with Santa on December 8th from 7:45-10:45 for your community service hours should see Mrs. Johnson in the Guidance Department as there are a few spots left.
* Select Chorus will end at 3:15 today (11/27). Please arrange for a ride at 3:15 or sign up for the Library asap.
* We have an opportunity for any 8th grade student who is looking to complete their community service hours. We are looking for students to help with the set up for the PTO Holiday Sale after school on Friday (11/30). You will need to arrange for a ride home since there is no late bus. We also need help breaking down the Holiday Sale after school on Tuesday (12/4). If you are interested in volunteering, please see Mrs. Johnson in the Guidance Office as spots are limited.
Day 4A - Next School Day 5B
Day 6C - Next School Day 1B